THE STRONGEST, MOST CAPABLE SILVERADO HD EVER.
- $40,500 Starting MSRP
- 36,000 LBS. Max available trailering
- 7,442 LBS. Max available payload
- 910 LB.-FT. Max available torque
MAKE THE BIG HAULS WITH LITTLE EFFORT.
Silverado HD offers 8 cameras and up to 15 camera views,† which come in handy when hitching up, backing up, or just maneuvering on the road around you.
The segment-first Advanced Trailering System lets you create customized trailer profiles that help with hitching up and towing. You can keep track of everything through the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system or by using the myChevrolet Mobile App on your mobile device.
INFORMATION UP FRONT.
An available multi-color 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation and available active safety alerts onto your windshield.
FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.
Durabed offers more cargo volume than any HD competitor*, making it the most functional bed in its class. On top of that, there’s 12 standard tie-downs, available LED cargo area lighting and an available built-in 120-volt outlet to charge power tools.
*Excludes other GM vehicles.
VERSATILITY WITH NO QUIT.
Available on all trims, the Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six different functions designed to help you load, unload and access the cargo bed more easily.
STYLE THAT’S ALWAYS WORKING.
After a hard day of work or a full day of play, this heavy-duty truck offers a comfortable spot to kick back and relax. What’s more, there are plenty of smart and convenient storage solutions for your things.
THE TOOLS TO HELP YOU STAY SAFE.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT WITH AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking