- EPA-est. 247mi* electric range on full charge
- 0-60 in 7.0 seconds*
- Available Super Cruise™ driver assistance feature*
- Starting at $33,000*
Super Cruise™: Let go and relax
- Available Hands-Free - Driver assistance technology*
- Compatible Roads - More than 200,000 miles in the U.S. and Canada
- Cameras & Sensors - Lane detection system
Adaptive Cruise Control*
Automatically maintain a driver-selected distance from the detected vehicle you’re following
Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking*
Uses radar to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision
Detect curves with real-time cameras, sensors, and GPS
How it Works
- With an attentive driver, and under the proper conditions, Super Cruise-equipped vehicles can permit hands-free operation of the vehicle.
- Super Cruise technology works with Adaptive Cruise Control* which can control acceleration and braking while it is enabled and operating to maintain a driver-selected following gap time.
- Super Cruise functions with Chevrolet Connected Services* and uses real-time precise positioning cameras, sensors and LiDAR map data to help detect curves, helping to make long drives and commutes comfortable.
- All Super Cruise-equipped vehicles include 3 years of connectivity to support functionality, after which an eligible paid Connected Services plan is required.*
- Driver Information Center - From battery range to driving history
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® Capability* - Seamless connectivity
- Maximize Efficiency - Uses real-time information
Hello open roads
- One Pedal Driving* - Maximize efficiency
- Sport Mode - Responsive acceleration
- Fun to Drive - Quick where it counts
One Pedal Driving
One Pedal Driving* captures energy by using regenerative braking to slow the vehicle. It is controlled by using only the accelerator pedal to speed up and slow down, instead of the brakes. And it can even bring the Bolt EUV to a complete stop.
Engaging the Sport Mode button provides more responsive acceleration and enhanced steering feel delivering a more exciting driving experience.
Fun to Drive
Bolt EUV is quick where it counts, taking you from 0 to 60 in 7.0 seconds* . And with 266 lb-ft of near instant electric torque, it knows how to turn on the power when you demand it.
Charging Made Easy
Charging your vehicle is as simple as plugging in your smartphone. Whether it’s starting your day with a full charge or utilizing a network of over 40,000 public stations, Chevrolet provides the tools to ensure a convenient experience.
Dual Level Charging
A standard Dual Level Charge Cord features a changeable plug, giving you a choice between level 1 and level 2 charging. And with an available illuminated charge port, you can light up where you plug in for added convenience and style.
Home Charging Installation On Us
Chevrolet will cover standard installation of Level 2 charging outlet for eligible customers who purchase or lease a 2022 Bolt EUV or Bolt EV* , helping even more people experience how easy it is to live electric. In collaboration with Qmerit, the offer gives customers access to faster charging right where they want it – at home.
Chevy Safety Assist
2022 Bolt EUV comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist* – a suite of our advanced safety features designed to let you go confidently ahead.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
- 5 Passengers - Enough space to go around
- Heated & Ventilated Seats - Available on front seats
- 39.1” Rear-Seat Leg Room - For maximum comfort
*EPA estimated. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
*Based on initial vehicle movement.
*Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise for compatible roads. Do not use a hand-held device. View chevrolet.com/electric/super-cruise for compatible roads.
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.
*Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
*Connected Services vary by vehicle and model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Does not include safety services. Super Cruise vehicles are connected to emergency services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
*After initial 3-year period, an eligible Connected Services plan must be purchased. Connected Services vary by vehicle and model and require active service plan, working electrical system, cell reception and GPS signal. Does not include safety services. Super Cruise vehicles are connected to emergency services. See onstar.com for details and limitations.
*Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, iPhone, Siri and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Feature may be limited when the battery is cold or near full charge. Always use the brake pedal when you need to immediately stop. See the Owner’s Manual for details.
*Offer available to eligible customers who purchase or lease a 2022 Bolt EV or EUV between 2/14/21 and 6/30/21. Home charging installation promotion includes purchase and installation of a 240V outlet (NEMA 14–50 outlet and new 40-amp breaker in existing panel) from a GM selected vendor. Installation must be located at customer’s primary residence as reported the customer’s vehicle purchase order. Additional costs to the customer may apply. Customers who do not meet parameters for a standard installation may be eligible for alternative charger offers. Neither a charging unit nor compatible charging cord are included as part of the standard installation. Bolt EUV comes standard with a dual level charge cord. See the Chevrolet Home Charging Outlet Promotion Terms and Conditions for important information and limitations.
*Standard on all trims: Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.