Ready, thrilling and able.
- $25,000 Starting MSRP
- 650 Max available HP
- Available 0 - 60 in 3.5 seconds
- 4 Available powertrains
The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. On ZL1 with 6.2L supercharged V8 engine. Based on initial vehicle movement. ZL1 Coupe models with available 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission.
Desirable by design.
An iconic American automobile, Camaro continues to push the limits of performance and style. With aerodynamic looks and a refined, driver-centric interior, it’s built to seamlessly integrate form, high-powered function and flair.
Street style that shines.
SHOCK AND STEEL SPECIAL EDITION†
The Shock and Steel Special Edition features a racing-inspired center stripe.
- Rapid Blue,† Summit White, Satin Steel Metallic or Black exterior color
- 20-inch blade-design aluminum wheels
- Black RS and SS badges
- Black fuel-filler door with visible carbon-fiber insert
- Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors
- Carbon Flash Metallic stripe with either Shock or Silver accents
- Brembo® 4-piston performance Yellow-painted brake calipers†
- Carbon-fiber instrument panel molding
- Body-color high-wing spoiler with stripe on Coupe models
Redline Edition puts strong street style on display.
- Available on LT, LT1 and SS with Satin Steel Metallic, Summit White or Black exterior colors.
- 20-inch Black-painted aluminum wheels with Red accents
- Black Camaro fender badge with Red outline
- Redline Edition graphics
- Jet Black interior
- Red seat belts and knee pads
- Premium carpeted floor mats
Extra cost color. LT features front painted calipers. SS features front and rear painted calipers.
SS 1LE TRACK PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
Available on SS.
- 6.2L LT1 V8 rated at 455 horsepower, paired with a 6-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching
- Available 10-speed automatic transmission
- 20-inch Satin Graphite forged-aluminum wheels
- Magnetic Ride Control™
- Dual-mode performance exhaust system
- Brembo® brakes with Red 6-piston monobloc front calipers and 2-piece rotors
- Available new Performance copper-free brake system
- Satin Black-wrapped hood
- Black mirrors
- Rear spoiler
- Front splitter
- RECARO® performance seats
Legendary performance is why you’re here. The legacy continues with track-inspired strength and capability, including four potent powertrain options, all with Direct Injection.
AVAILABLE 6.2L LT4 SUPERCHARGED V8
- 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- Available 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission
- Available 0 to 60 times of 3.7 seconds† and 3.5 seconds†
- 1.7L Eaton® supercharger
- Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing help improve fuel efficiency†
- Standard on Camaro ZL1
Based on initial vehicle movement. Coupe models with manual transmission. Based on initial vehicle movement. Coupe models with available 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. EPA-estimated MPG city/highway: Camaro ZL1 with 6.2L supercharged V8 engine and 6-speed manual transmission 14/20; Camaro ZL1 with 6.2L supercharged V8 engine and 10-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission.
The 2022 Camaro offers powerful technologies — in both performance and connectivity — that help provide convenient driver preference and control.
The Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system† with Wireless Apple CarPlay®† and Wireless Android Auto™† compatibility offers wireless functionality, which connects your phone to your car without plugging it in. And with an available Wi-Fi®† Hotspot, you can stay connected without all the cords.
Added confidence on every curve, corner and straightaway.
- Rear Vision Camera
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Park Assist
- Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.