THE STRONGEST, MOST CAPABLE SILVERADO HD EVER.
- $40,500 Starting MSRP*
- 36,000 LBS. Max available trailering**
- 7,442 LBS. Max available payload***
- 910 LB.-FT. Max available torque****
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Dealer sets the final price.
**Requires Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed WT 2WD DRW with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8, Max Trailering Package and gooseneck hitch. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
***Requires Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab Long Bed 2WD DRW. For comparison purposes only. See the Owner’s Manual and the label on the vehicle door jamb for the carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
****Requires available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine.
MAKE THE BIG HAULS WITH LITTLE EFFORT.
Silverado HD offers 8 cameras and up to 15 camera views,† which come in handy when hitching up, backing up, or just maneuvering on the road around you.
The segment-first Advanced Trailering System lets you create customized trailer profiles that help with hitching up and towing. You can keep track of everything through the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system* or by using the myChevrolet Mobile App** on your mobile device.
*Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
**Requires active OnStar service, compatible device, factory-installed remote start and power locks. Data rates apply. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
INFORMATION UP FRONT.
An available multi-color 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display projects speed, navigation and available active safety alerts onto your windshield.
FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH.
Durabed offers more cargo volume than any HD competitor*, making it the most functional bed in its class. On top of that, there’s 12 standard tie-downs, available LED cargo area lighting and an available built-in 120-volt outlet to charge power tools.
*Excludes other GM vehicles.
VERSATILITY WITH NO QUIT.
Available on all trims, the Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six different functions designed to help you load, unload and access the cargo bed more easily.
STYLE THAT’S ALWAYS WORKING.
After a hard day of work or a full day of play, this heavy-duty truck offers a comfortable spot to kick back and relax. What’s more, there are plenty of smart and convenient storage solutions for your things.
THE TOOLS TO HELP YOU STAY SAFE.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT WITH AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
- Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
- When traveling at speeds below 50 mph in the daytime, Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following
- Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Can provide you with the gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
- This can help you decide if you are following a vehicle much too closely
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.