At home on the world stage.
Powered by a 6.2L LT2 V8, this mid-engine masterpiece boasts an impressive pedigree and is a sports car purpose-built to take on all challengers.
- $64,200 Starting MSRP*
- 495 Max available HP**
- 2.9 Seconds Available 0 - 60 time***
- 194 MPH Top track speed****
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Dealer sets the final price.
**Requires available performance exhaust or Z51 Performance Package.
***Based on initial vehicle movement. Requires available Z51 Performance Package.
****Coupe models without Z51 Performance Package.
Put your spin on it.
Create the Corvette coupe or convertible of your dreams with the Corvette Configurator.
An aero through the heart of ordinary.
The eighth-generation Corvette, bold and breathtaking, is a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car with potent aerodynamics, slicing the air with sheer precision.
70th Anniversary Edition.
- Two unique exterior colors — White Pearl Metallic Tricoat with available Satin Matrix Gray full-length dual racing stripes or Carbon Flash Metallic with available Satin Black Metallic full-length dual racing stripes
- Unique Ceramic White leather interior with Red stitching and Red seat belts
- 70th Anniversary exterior badging
- 20-spoke design Carbon Flash-painted forged-aluminum wheels with Red stripe
- 70th Anniversary wheel center caps
- Edge Red brake calipers
- GT2 two-tone seats or available Competition Sport Seats
- 70th Anniversary logo on seats and sill plates
- Sueded microfiber-wrapped steering wheel with 70th Anniversary logo
- Custom luggage set with 70th Anniversary logo and Red stitching
- Special Edition plaque and unique VIN sequence
The domination is in the details.
Top down, action up.
The most track-capable Stingray convertible ever features a retractable roof that flows seamlessly into the body design. With an open-air curtain around passengers, performance stays high when the top goes down.
Select your stance.
With four new 20-spoke forged wheel options, including a Tech Bronze-Forged Aluminum Wheel from Corvette Accessories*, there are even more ways to customize your Stingray.
Your front row seat to an incredible performance.
- GT1 - Standard on 1LT and 2LT, the GT1 seat is wrapped in genuine Mulan leather and is designed for long distance comfort and support.
- GT2 - Available on 2LT and standard on 3LT, the GT2 seat features carbon-fiber trim with a seatback halo and is wrapped in genuine Napa leather.
- COMPETITION SPORT - The available Competition Sport seat provides aggressive bolsters for track driving, with performance textile in high-wear areas.
The most powerful production Stingray in history.
Rocketing a quarter-mile in just 11.2 seconds with an available 495 horsepower*, the LT2 V8 engine in Stingray is engineered to impress just about any driver. This naturally aspirated V8 is positioned behind the driver, putting more power to the rear wheels where it matters most.
*With performance exhaust or Z51 Performance Package.
Lightning-quick shifting. Next-generation damping.
The standard 8-speed dual-clutch transmission combines the smoothness of an automatic with the control of a manual, giving you quicker times – lap after lap.
Available Magnetic Selective Ride Control™ 4.0 features an innovative suspension fluid containing metal particles that align and become rigid in an instant. It’s able to read the road every millisecond and adapts in as little as 10-15 milliseconds, giving you the confidence to push harder through each and every lap.
The mind behind the might.
With the turn of a dial, everything changes. The Driver Mode Selector lets you electronically calibrate up to 12 performance variables on-screen to ready your Stingray for any road. My Mode and Z Mode let you personalize performance even further, allowing you to save your settings between drives.