This contest has ended. The winner will be announced shortly!
2. TO ENTER: Go to www.chevydriveschicago.com/chevyvip (“Website”)_ and enter your information in the official registration area. Entries must be received by 9/12/2018. Neither Sponsors nor Prize Provider areresponsible for lost, late, misdirected mail, damaged, incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries. Entries become the property of The Chicagoland and NWI Chevy dealers and will not be returned. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01am CST on 9/1/2018 and ends at 11:59pm on 9/12/2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older living in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. Void outside of IL, IN and WI, and where prohibited. Employees of The Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers (“Sponsors”), Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC (“Prize Provider”), and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies and their families of each are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Package: 2 FRONT ROW tickets to see Meghan Trainer with the X Ambassadors at the Chicago Theatre on 9/15/2018. Tickets are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the tickets. Transportation and parking are not part of the prize. Prize is not substitutable except Sponsors or Prize Provider may substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Neither Sponsors nor Prize Provider is responsible if the concert is delayed, postponed, or cancelled.
Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Retail value is approximately $170.00. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. How winner is selected: A random drawing will be held by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will occur on or around September 13, 2018. Decisionsof Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to the sweepstakes. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by phone or e-mail on or about September 13, 2018. Any prize notification returned to Sponsor as undeliverable/invalid phone number or e-mail address will result in awarding of this prize to an alternate winner, time permitting. Winner has 24 hours to respond to prize notification. Failure to respond will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner will be drawn, time permitting. Potential prize winner must respond to any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance Form at time of claiming their prize. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. No substitution or transfer of prize will be permitted. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission for Sponsors and Prize Provider to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising/trade purposes without further compensation or permission necessary, unless prohibited by applicable law.
6. Winners list/rules request: For the name of the prize winner, available after September 18, 2018 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Chevy VIP Winner Name c/o Hubbard Chicago-PCW, One Prudential Plaza, Suite 2700, Chicago, IL, 60601. To receive a copy of the official sweepstakes rules send a self-addressed, stamped business (#10) envelope to: Chevy VIP Rules/MEGHANVIP c/o WTMX-FM One Prudential Plaza, #2700, Chicago, IL. 60601. All winner’s list or official rules requests must be received before October 15, 2018.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. By entering this sweepstakes, winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers, Hubbard Radio Chicago, LLC, The Chicago Theatre, Search Optics, LLC, and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, participating retailers, agents and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in this sweepstakes herein defined or out of the use of the prizes awarded herein.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, machine malfunction, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.