OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE CHEVY AUTO SHOW TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS FROM AFFILIATED PARTIES WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Chevy Auto Show Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Standard Time on January 23, 2018, and ends at the earlier of 11:59 P.M. Central Standard Time on February 19, 2018 or when all prizes have been given away (“Giveaway Period”).
2. SPONSOR, PRIZE PROVIDER AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Giveaway is sponsored by The Chicagoland and Northwestern Indiana Chevy Dealers (“Sponsor”) and the prizes are provided by Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers, 1025 W. Everett Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045, (“Prize Provider”), and is administered by The Chicagoland and Northwestern Indiana Chevy Dealers 1025 W. Everett Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045 (“Administrator”), Prize Provider and collectively with Sponsor, the (“Organizers”).
3. AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES. By participating in the Giveaway, all entrants fully and unconditionally agree to accept these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the Organizers’ decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize, as described below, is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By accepting a prize, each winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Organizers reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; or acting in any manner deemed by the Organizers to be in violation of the Official Rules, unsportsmanlike, disruptive or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ORGANIZERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. TO ENTER. You may complete the Giveaway online entry form through the website URL at http://www.chevydriveschicago.com/sweepstakes/autoshow-ticket-giveaway.html during the Giveaway Period and enter your information: first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address, street address (including city, state, and zip code), in the official registration area. Entrants must fully complete the online entry form. Incomplete or inaccurate online entries are void. After successfully completing the online entry form as directed, entrants must print the form and take it to any participating Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers to redeem the prize. Entries must be received within the Giveaway Period. To receive a copy of the Official Rules send a self-addressed, stamped business envelope to Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers, 1025 W. Everett Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045. ALL REQUESTS FOR OFFICIAL RULES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 19, 2018. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected mail, damaged, incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person and physical address. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void.
5. ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is offered and only open to U.S. legal residents living in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin, who at the time of entry, have Internet access and are 18 years of age or older. Employees, directors, and officers of The Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana Chevy Dealers, Search Optics USA LLC and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families (husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, parents and children and their spouses) and household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. The Giveaway are void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. PRIZES. There are eight thousand prizes for the Giveaway. Each winner will receive two tickets to the Chicago Auto Show to be held between February 10, 2018 through February 19, 2018 (each set of 2 tickets is a prize), at the McCormick Place, 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60616. The prize package’s approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $13.00 per ticket, or $26.00 for the prize package. The combined ARV of all prizes is $208,000.00. Prizes are available for a limited time, while supplies last, on a first-come, first-served basis. These terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize shall continue to be governed in the event that the Giveaway is delayed or cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizers because of weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winners and their guests agree to comply with all applicable Giveaway regulations in connection with the prize(s). Prizes may not be resold or offered for resale, and are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the ticket(s).
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Prize Provider, Search Optics USA, LLC and each of their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, suppliers, participating retailers, agents and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of participation in this Giveaway or out of the use of the prizes awarded herein. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, inaccurate, misdirected, delayed, undelivered or garbled entries or failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, printing, typographical, mechanical, telephonic, electronic or network relating to or in connection with this Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Giveaway-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Giveaway or who are otherwise in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by the Organizers in their sole discretion, will be disqualified. Should any portion of the prizes be, in the Organizers’ opinion, compromised by non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the opinion of the Organizers, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, the Organizers reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway (or such portion) and select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to its awareness of such suspected action. Entrants, by participating, agree that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including death, to persons, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Giveaway, including any travel or activity associated herewith. The Released Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize.
8. USE OF DATA. The winners, by acceptance of the prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for the Administrator and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the Internet and world wide web, in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. Information collected from entrants is used by the Administrator for the purpose of the prize drawing and to notify winners. The Administrator and its affiliates may also send participants additional information and promotional material relating to products and services.